Welcome to the Press Room, JPMA’s online resource for the media.
JPMA supports the meaningful exchange of information to help educate and inform parents and caregivers of the safe selection and use of juvenile products. We welcome positive and informational media coverage. JPMA is willingly able to provide generalized comments on behalf of the industry, but for individual company information please contact the manufacturers directly.
JPMA sponsors the following publications/campaigns for consumers:
- Safe and Sound For Baby (comprehensive safety brochure in English and Spanish)
- Naptime To Nighttime (front and back safe sleep practices flyer in English and Spanish)
- Baby Safety Month (annual awareness campaign held every September)
- Certification Awareness Week (held in conjunction with baby Safety Month)
* If you would like to source any of the safety tips provided in the above mentioned publications or campaigns, please credit:
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
We welcome additional information such as “For more information, visit www.jpma.org” where appropriate.
If you are a member of the media and need additional information, interviews, or want to be added to our news distribution list, please contact:
Kate Bowen, MarCom Manager